Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I'll pay a good builder 200k for a mansion
Started by [E] XxDEATH_SN1PAxX

I am looking for someone to build me a huge mansion worth 200k i have the land flattened 100x100 square. However before i dive into anything i would like to see some of your projects must be on the main server. Please provide screenshots or warps both are great.

Thanks XxDEATH_SN1PAxX
if you want to attract builders, make the title something about building. You are just going to attract people who want moneyz
i cant change the title now
like what kind of house do u want a

modern

wooden mansion

pimp house

what kind of house are u lookin for cause i can make a house but idk what u want
I can also build, if you want.
I am wanting something like /warp xmansion so modern house like coasters and dannys
<
Built Xcoasters & Danny's mansion. Whaddyawant?
Sniper, go in game and type /clan roster div

Pick one of them, they do good work.
sovietscottie wrote:
<
Built Xcoasters & Danny's mansion. Whaddyawant?

I don't believe he's talking about my house in divinities reach, although it is amazaing, I think he's referring to /warp xMansion.
lol, well my dream builders are experts at mansions! warp manorstreet and head straight, there are currently 4 completed mansions, and one under construction! also warp palace is under construction (my personal house!) And we also have a major project running at warp reichstag, if you warp to reichstag be aware that it is only 10 percent done, so the front is all that we have at the moment, however the sheer scale of it impresses many! I have also created warp tomb in 3 days on my own, it contains 128000 blocks of sandstone! The adjacent city, Archades, is also owned by me!

Sincerely: WildCat_Brass, AKA VVX1000