Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Crusade
Started by [E] adioshoes78

The Crusade is a faction about Respect, Honor, and integrity. But most of all we want our biggest goal to be to have fun. If you would like to join, ask me, Drpepper1344, or OhhTrizzy. Our clan is based out of my town Deus. Also ask if you would like to join both or just one of each. Consider us.
lets be allies, if you need any help with suplies or cash im here to help, just give me a call <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Sure thing. What is the name of your faction?
I am a leader in this clan. Right now I am working on a pig zombie grinder for free gold! Need money to do that though. Need about 1million credits to finish it, but we will get one at a time, the more we get, the faster we get money!! Please donate for this by ./money pay parkerjdude 1000000 and that would be perfect! Also, wool available at ./warp yingshop and at ./warp sithmall! Its 1c for 1 Wool! Amazing deal! Also all skeleton products available in bulk! Buy to help the clan!
I like that you put how your fac is about Respect, Honor, and integrity but your tag thing is herp-a-derp