Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My PE was never fixed....please help
Started by [E] airbornejones

I had made a PE in game and I was told by Ivydreams that I would be refunded my missing items. Ivydreams told me to messags DarthAndroid and I did so in game and on the site. I have received no response and have been told since they initiated the investigation that only they could do the refund. My situation is below

I deployed for over 9 months (Army). While I was gone my house, chests and everything was saved for me. When I got back everything I had in every chest was gone. I don't have any clue where it went. I had many items missing suc as a lot of wool, stone, sand and what not but the more expensive items are listed below

3/4 - 1 large chest of diamond block stacks

3/4 -1 large chest of gold block stacks

3/4 - 1 large chest of iron block stacks

1/2 a chest of obsidian stacks

A large chest of red, black, green, white and orange wool

1/2 a large chest of nether brick

That is all I can recall for sure as the rest was just random stuff I can replace more easily. How do I get my refund that was promised to me? I have been waiting almost 3 weeks I believe. Thanks in advance for any help I get.
I also am not sure I have any of my donator abilities anymore either, I will check on that later today
I have refunded you at your /home. Very sorry about the delay, the staff member sorting your petition should have made sure this was dealt with but it seems there was a lack of communication between staff.

Please private message me your paypal email address that was used to donate and I will get your permissions fixed x
Thanks a lot. I really did not want to start over collecting that stuff again, it took forever the first time. I will get you the paypal email address shortly. I hardly ever use paypal so I forgot what email I used. I will be back in the game later. I am at work and apparently when I am using a secure ip it won't let me get on the server. Thanks again though.
DanniDorrito....

I hate to ask again but I also had almost a full chest of glowstone stacks and 4-5 chests of wood blocks. I wouldnt ask except revels21 just told me the glowstone farm does not work anymore or I would just make more. It would take me forever to get that much glowstone again without farms. This is the last thing I will ask for I promise!!!!
I've taken care of this at your /home, airbonejones. My sincerest apologies on the delays on your original refund. Please let me know if you have any further issues.