Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] <><> Death Arena PvP Tournament <><>
Started by [E] Dylan

Hey guys!

I decided to host a PvP event in my arena! Check the arena out at warp Death Arena. Click here for the countdown timer to the event! If it's not working just refresh the page it takes you to! The tournament will consist of 2 pools. 8 players total. If we get below 4 we will only use 1 pool. At the end the 2 pool winners will face one another to win the final prize!

Rules:

1. Applicant must be 14 years of age or older

2. No swearing during the event

3. All normal Minecraft features are allowed. (Enchants, Potions, Enderpearls, etc)

4. /Jumpto is not allowed!

5. Have Fun!

If any of the above rules are broken you will be banned from the event in the future.

To apply for the event...

Fill out the form below.

In Game Name:

PvP Skill (1-10):

The schedules below will be updated daily.

The prize will be a full set of enchanted diamond armour.

in game name: destroyer1239

pvp skill: i would say 9

In Game Name: Avalea

PvP Skill (1-10): I never really pvp.. so I would say a 3. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
PLEASE NOTE POTIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED BE STACKED DURING THE EVENT!

ALSO PLEASE DO NOT USE /CHEST DURING THIS EVENT!

In Game Name: desveauxx19

PvP Skill (1-10): 5

In Game Name: Luggious

PvP Skill (1-10): -9 (if i cant go into negatives ill just go with 5) <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
If my calculations are right, according to that countdown clock, this event happens at around 4 am GMT? (EST = GMT-5)

Unfortunately, that's 5 am for me. I'm still sucking my thumb in my cozy cradle then.

The event sounds like a lot of fun though. Good luck to all participants!

In Game Name: Fettuccini

PvP Skill (1-10): -4.6

In Game Name: antonyoo

PvP Skill (1-10): 6~7
Why don't you just get a region made for the arena with the blocked-cmds flag set for /jumpto and /chest