Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Goodbye door
Started by [E] Remove Kebab

Apparently now you get torn up for simply asking a question in an honest manner with no hostility whatsoever. Apparently if said question is even deemed as somewhat negative it automatically gets you threatened with a forum ban and someone who hasn't had a single conversation with you in over 2 months claiming that you "used to be decent but have become an asshole". I cannot stand people making such statements when they have VERY little communication with me, it just makes them seem like overreacting assholes, which is what a lot of my friends claim that the mods/staff have become( not all of you now, remember I was once in your shoes and know that some of you will take it that I mean all of you are overreacting assholes which just isn't what I'm trying to say here so don't assume it).

Well Danni, you told me if I don't like it then I know where the goodbye door is.

Goodbye

Everything except for Castle RJED and the Goliath goes to HK.

The Goliath goes to either CidHighwindFF7 or 8x8johan

Castle RJED shall remain where it is if I ever for some unkown reason get the urge to log back into the server.
Wow .. Oki..
The utmost respect to you, Oki. I hope to see you around, it's such a shame there aren't more like you around here; you remind me of myself with a better head on your shoulders.
Agreed.

Will miss ya buddy. Hope to see you around?

-Madster
Um, wow.

Thanks Oki o.O

I'm honored, but saddened to see you leave. Chat me up sometime on Steam, Pal. I'm usually always there.

Missing you already D:
Hope you find a server that better suites your needs Oki x