Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] creative server plot world
Started by [E] Lochie

Now, i as on the main server and mtc soi was thinking a night of a way to build a replica (or as cloe as i can get) to the wizard tower of a book i am reading (septimus heap series) and dscovered the creative server only to discover it is full of those little nasties, grievers, so i discovered plot world and since the size of this tower is about 200x200 i got some plots next to each other in a cube but the road cuts through the middle, so i need to find out how to get rid of that problem, maybe if your reading this sawine, you can give me perms to this small section of road i beg you!! but back to the other thing if you are not sawine which most definately are NOT you may post solutions on here. (no trolling offensive post saying the idea of this very post is rediculous saying solutions that most definately do not help like "build somewhere else and just suck it up and deal with grievers") If you do do that i will jst ignore you but anyway just dont be immature and post stuff like that.

THX!! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

-Kind Regards, Lochiechoccie
Yeah... Don't count on this happening

Also, I don't think begging sawine is going to get you anywhere.

Don't worry about griefers either. The server has hawkeye, hawkeye has rollbacks. So don't sweat it on the griefing.
i have already started in those plots, and all i ask for is a perm to that TINY SMALL area out of that infininate mass of plots.
sawine could maybe mark that road off as a different region and give me perms to it so i can fulfill my dream of building a replica of the wizard tower from Septimus Heap series, THE BEST BOOK SERIES EVER!! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Lochiechoccie wrote:
sawine could maybe mark that road off as a different region and give me perms to it so i can fulfill my dream of building a replica of the wizard tower from Septimus Heap series, THE BEST BOOK SERIES EVER!! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Yeah..no..

If it dosn't fit on the creative server.. build it on another server, or single player.

I don't think you understand. If sawine, or any staff on the creative server let you get two plots, with the road, then someone else would want it, and then someone else.

The plots are there for a reason. If they wanted people to build anything, there wouldn't be plots.

Also, btw, 200x200 is four plots, not 2.
i didnt say it was 2 plots did i and if they other people want it i say let it be, you can get a total of five plots anyway, i dont see why people couldnt get plots next to each other and join them, people are already allowed 5 plots anyway it wouldnt be making a huge difference and plus, you have that WHOLE ENTIRE world full of plots, and seeing as the creative server isnt that all popular, they wont be filling up soon.
and anyway each plot holds a fourth of my tower which in your upcoming many years on earth (i hope you have many years) you could never comprehend how much i want to build this tower.
Why dont you just build it in the open world? Thats what I do. The mods still enforce the no griefing rule there, so like madster said, if someone messes with your stuff, they get banned and it should get fixed.
Yeah take Fettuccini's advice...

Seriously, i'd give up asking as I don't think you'll get it...
Well thats good advice but its not that i hate the grieving and stealing, well i hate that, but the thing is it happens all the time and eventually u just get sick of it