Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] tekkit pvp
Started by [E] xXx_Arceus_xXx

here is an awesome suggestion: either make a new pvp server that runs tekkit, or combine tekkit with the pvp server! seriously, minetown is fun, and so is tekkit. minetown+tekkit= super fun!

to people who dont know what tekkit is, its an awesome modpack that has the best of the best mods. it has new items like the battleaxe, the cannon, nano armour (which is invincible until you take a humungous drop, get hit by a nano saber, or the nano armour runs out of power), fire rod and lightning rod, and new ores! it will be fun because people are bored of old minecraft. this has like thousands of new items, and new interactive blocks (like the macerator, which can turn ore into 2 dust that each can both be smelted into ingots), and 3 times the amount of mobs! awesome! plus new villages, new armour and weapons, and much, much MORE! please, discuss it on this page, plus, as far as i know, its compatible with factions, and i even think it is compatible with mcmmo! WOW! please, try to make tghis server possible! PLEASE!
Theres already a tekkit server underway stay tuned for updates on when it comes out! ^_^
omg. REALLY? is it a pvp server? where did you learn that? when is it's scheduled release?
look on the main page..... tk.minetown.net. as far as pvp goes, theres nothing restricting you from doing it, but dont be an ass about it and treat it like the pvp server. some people, like me, just want build and play with the new toys, not live in fear of someone coming to destroy everything they have put hours, days, and even weeks into building
if we are goin to do a tekkit pvp then just have the /pvp on command in the tekkit server that way people are able to not have to worry about getting killed and also just have region protection as well