Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 149 levels gone cause of noob death warp -.-
Started by [E] Mechman007

Well I like to warp around, check out peoples creations so I was doing just so, I warped to /warp RDH2 only to find it was a death warp, very weird, looked like I never fell, suddenly took damage that killed me in my diamond armour, I warped back a couple times to check, yes it is a death warp. So I managed to get items back by shifting when warping which put me inside a rock, I logged out and logged back in to find me on top in a house, I got out and found my items =D HOWEVER, I lost 149 levels I have been saving for like a month from weekly / daily loot, I cant afford to have them gone! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object> That was a very unfair death, and 149 levels were soo tough to lose =( Im hoping I can please have a refund, I have no idea if you can check logs for my levels, maybe you can go back on my daily /weekly loot (And hidden loot) and view that I have not died or spent it on anything until this unfortunate point. Also I got like 2 levels when I got my items back (I thought I get 6 for having died with lots?) But I guess I got 2 because I teled back about 2 times or so and I picked up all my items and levels however, I just suddenly died after standing a second, its reallly weird! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object> PLEASE HELP! :/
Nemenix has fixed the warp, me and him are working out something, the place seems greifed
Fixed the warp as it was just glitched. I am sorry, but we cant refund the xp. It is something we cant track down to see if you really had 149 levels. You have to start over again.. I suggest you get acces to a exp farm, thats very usefull to get it back fast.

/solved

Nem