Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] There are Chests and Doors Privated on my property
Started by Unknown User

I'm not sure if this even counts as a land claim, but I figured if it went anywhere it would be here. I have 3 protections out in the middle of nowhere that I've decided to turn into a town. While exploring my older protections I realized they branched off into a rather ugly cobble thing and it also includes a wooden house not far from where my house was originally built.

I cannot find out who owns these buildings as they have no protections there and the cobble thing becomes a web of tunnels throughout my protections and the island they are on in order to send an ingame message, or even one on the forums. I know these players all play WoW with me, but they haven't been on in months, apparently they told someone on WoW they had gotten a life and the computer isn't part of it.

This would all be great and fine if their cobble and wood wasn't in the way of my city.

I don't even know where to begin to handle any of this, but if someone could get back to me that would be great. My next post will have the "land claim form." in it...but technically I'm not sure if I need to fill out the form because I have protections over the land granted to me, or the land isn't claimed at all
Player wanting to claim: Novaleigh

Warp name to land: No warp, but its near my Home and Novaltown (the name of the protection), inbetween Novaltown and novaleighplot and the house is inside of the protection novaleighplot.

Screenshot of land: uglyhouse.png

cobbletower.png This construct is in the middle of everything I am currently building. I have started cleaning up the land around it and I want to merely rebuild it with better materials. It would be changed, but still along the same lines (if that matters)

Reasons for wanting to claim the land:For the house I already own the land and I find this home to be rather distasteful. It was only supposed to be a quick establishment and he had been told it needed improvement beforehand but he stopped playing only days after picking it up. In fact, when it was griefed before protections it was brought to the attention of the moderators by me, he hasn't been online since, but I do not remember his player name.

For the Cobble Construct: its inbetween my two protections Novaleighplot and Novaltown

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums): (Pending)