Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal
Started by [E] Entei

Username:OozButch

When you were banned : 7-20-12

Person who banned you:I do not know

Reason you were banned:I "scammed" in a auction the truth was that i put a cs spawner for sale then knee assumed it was an egg so he won it i then gave him the spawner he then said its not what he paid for so he gave it back i said it was he asked for a refund i gave him one he denied the two so then he went to the admins and didn't tell them the full story he told them what he wanted them to hear

Im the one who banned you and I did extensive looking into please wait while I gather everything.
Ok So let me get This straight, your claiming that you gave him refund but he denied it....I've went through your chat logs and I see no point in chat where you try to refund him the spawner or the money?
Ok alec told me that he paid him 1k for me idk why but he denied it so then he sent me a tp request i accepted it and i dropped the spawner he said its not an egg so he dropped it and left he then started complaining and said it was a joke i don't think it was tho
There were no tp's sent to knee after alec sent him 1k, so You yourself never truly gave him back a refund. After he notified you that he was joking you said:

012-07-20 17:57:51 OozButch Chat world -2089.9,63,9709.6 You gave it to me after i gave it to you so i took it as a gift <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

To me that seems like your scamming him.

You also go on to say:

2012-07-20 18:30:03 OozButch Chat world -2077.9,63,9669.2 Give me my wolf spawner or no cs spawner

Explain? You seem to be still riled up about a previous dispute you and knee had on a wolf spawner. So when you got the chance to get back at him you did.

Really your in the wrong here and all I want to know is Why should I unban you?
Ok yes i was really ticked off about the wolf spawner i will stay out of buisness with him ill pay him2k for the trouble i caused you and him i realized it isnt worth it so if you can please just unban me first thing i do is refund him
Thank You for realizing what you did wrong and taking steps to make it right. Im going to unban you. Please think about your actions before you do them.

Unbanned

/locked