Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] FoxHD's Ban Appeal
Started by [E] iTziiFox

Username: FoxHD

When you were banned : Don't know. Since before the official Minecraft release.

Person who banned you: I think it was heiwashin.

Reason you were banned: I had let my friend play on my account while I was waiting for my application to go through.

He was messing around in the guest area, and a little after it was approved, I kicked him off. I went through, generally having fun, built a house, thing like that.

Later, I get banned. When I made an appeal, they told me that they had caught me stealing from one of the traps that they set up. I was so confused,

because I hadn't even entered any buildings. I called my friend and told him about it, and he said that he had found a diamond shovel in a chest he found.

When I explained this, they said that since it was my account, that I'm responsible. I agree with this, but why ban me when the traps are designed to catch thieves?

I NEVER steal. I'm always know to everyone as "that one guy who helps the new people". I'm even a moderator on another server. If anything, I'm the exact opposite of a thief.

So, I would like to be un-banned, but if not, I won't get butt-hurt. But I would like to play.

Thanks,

Fox
Anyone?
The rules clearly state you are responsible for anything anyone else does while on your account. However due to the length of time already servedon this ban I will urban you.

In the future. I recommend you do not allow anyone else to use your account.

You will be unbanned within the next 24 hours.
Thank you very much. I learned from my mistake, and haven't let anyone on since. Look forward to seeing everyone in game <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Sorry to bother you again, but I've been waiting for a bit, and I still haven't been unbanned. If I could get a definite time, that would be awesome!

Thanks,

Fox