Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Unannounced nether limit wall reduction.
Started by [E] Slurth

Howdy howdy howdy, I'm curious as to why the Nether received a world edge reduction in size in the last week or so.

I've now lost access to two nether farms as a result of this. One was on the roof of the nether, which I can understand a reason for removing access to this(although I never should have been granted a warp for it)

The other was just the result of a couple hours of running and jumping.

I don't understand why there wasn't some sort of announcement about this. Even 24 hours would have been fine with me.
so you were the one who pillaged my nether farm on the roof of the nether and created water there?
pessimist93 wrote:
so you were the one who pillaged my nether farm on the roof of the nether and created water there?

Irrelevant
Coffeey wrote:
pessimist93 wrote:

Irrelevant

Also, no. I've pillaged many farms but none on the roof.
It is not going to matter since in 1.3 you can farm nether warts in the normal world.
There wasn't any border on the Nether and it was causing lag everytime someone was expanding it.

I can refund you what you've lost. Please send me a mail with an approximation.

Sorry for the incovenience,

Cya
Aww. Shame there's a border now.

No more "AMG I LOOTED 40 BLAZE SPAWNER EGGS'-adventures.

I wasn't aware adventures like these caused major lag, there for I'd like to apologise.
Landro wrote:
Aww. Shame there's a border now.

No more "AMG I LOOTED 40 BLAZE SPAWNER EGGS'-adventures.

I wasn't aware adventures like these caused major lag, there for I'd like to apologise.

Same, I know I generated quite a lot of nether in my 2 hour run along the roof to make a farm.