Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Santa says hello.
Started by [E] SantaCruZ3r

Hello everybody,

2 years ago (25th march 2010) I registered on this website *Yes! that long ago* and never actually did something from then,

a friend of mine known as ThemilkybarkidUK told me to get to this server for allot of reasons, I tried to register a new account

with my email and noticed it was already taken, so after password recovery I logged in and was like "LOL!! registered over 2 years ago"

Some of you know me now by making signatures which I will keep doing, but for now the signature part will be closed for some reasons.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> -sadface- I still don't have my +1year Veteran tag

Who am I?

Name: Fabian

Timezone: GMT+1

Interests: Having fun, making signatures for people, playing video games.

Hope you guys know a little more about me by reading this,

if there are other questions in general or is there something you want to know?

I am always open for questions.

Cheers,

Santa

SANTA ITS SINFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
SINFUL from sythe?

or.....

wait whut?
Hey Santa, the 1+ year veteran tag comes when you pass the date of the first time you logged into minetown.

Nice to meet you <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Need any help just drop me a message x

Edit: Might actually be the date you joined the website, its saying you joined 'Tue at 11:06' so you would need to wait a year before you got a veteran tag lol x
Dear Santa:

I've been a good girl this year,can I have a time machine as my Christmas present?

-Love Justine

P.S: Hows the north pole holding up to global warming?
santa its sinful from luci's livestream lmfao
abzilla wrote:
santa its sinful from luci's livestream lmfao

Yeah yeah,

I knew that!

How you doin? Why aren't you on Raidcall?

and hopefully my application will get accepted to start bullying you and LuCiD.