Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Logging off while combat clock is still ticking.
Started by [E] antonyoo

Although I am not sure this is against the rules( I hope it is), I would like to report firedemon098 (http://www.minetown.net/profile/967925) for logging off while his combat clock was still ticking. I asked a helper if this was against the rules and he told me that he thought it was. I unfortunately do not have any screenshots because I was busy trying to pvp. However, if you look into the logs, Im sure my story will match whats there. Because I was not sure what his name was, I had to do a search and TWO firedemon098 turned up. I assume it is the firedemon098 above because the other person has been inactive for a while.

We were fighting in the end, and suddenly firedemon098 disappeared from my screen, without his items dropping. I checked and he had logged off. So I waited patiently in the same spot to kill firedemon098. He logged in again, I was able to hit him, forcing his combat clock to run again. He logged off again.... So again, I patiently waited until he logged on again. However, this time, I was trying to find out his username by using the /money command(I remembered that his name started with fire and had the number 0, and 8 near the end). And he came back online while I was typing and managed to warp away.I started to ask a helper if this action was against the rules. And soon after, I noticed the person had logged off...

thanks.

<><><><><><><><><><><>><<><><>><<>><><<>

Regardless of whether or not this is a rule or not, could an admin please take the time to look at the thread below? This is not the first time this has happened

And could any mods please send a message to an admin? I have sent several messages to two different admins because I was told by a mod that these matters should be taken to them directly. However, I still havent gotten a response... I even messaged sawine after a month from sending my first message to an admin,, again, no response. The combat clock was made to stop people from being able to warp away from combat. People being able to log off completely negates the purpose of that plugin. Thanks.

http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/3356411-question-about-logging-off-before-your-combat-clock-runs-down-so-you-wont-get-killed/post/19081853#p19081853