Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Time to move on
Started by [E] GACKT

So I've decided, once I'm done with Dragonsreach(Which I've been working on every day now) and start that small town of exclusive members up.

I will be giving Hyrule to someone, I have decided to part ways with that fossil of a city, the shitty structures all around it are closing in, new members building small half ass cities 2 blocks away from it. It annoys the hell out of me, so I want someone to take it off my hands, I already know who i'm going to give it to.

I have no attachments to it anymore, tho all the good times we had in Hyrule when it was once a city with an actual active population, I know this person will take care of it, and update it. It needs to be preserved, it's one of our original cities!

:/ Well whoever you choose it to go to, I hope they keep this city in tip-top shape, or they will be hearing from me!
They will, when they have time. He's already brought one old city back, as much as I don't want it to be removed from it's original spot, Hyrule really does need to be moved, The land around it is just destroyed and littered with BS.
Well it is agents the rules to build within 100 blocks of someone's region. So that may help you some.. You could get others regions/builds moved further out.
Gackt,

Me, 8x8johan and TPrezzle are going to be making a small, exclusive, medieval type town, with inspiration from whiterun, when the new world comes out.

It will be a tight community type thing, with just 1 big protection around it.

I'm pretty sure we had this conversation before lol. Do you want in on our project or do you want to do your one instead.

I don't mind either way but it would be cool to work on something with you.
I left him a message to have his city removed over a month ago, the fella responded with "Fuck off, my city was here first".

Of course, I could have easily destroy that piece of shit since it had no region protections. But as a staff member, I cannot make those kind of rash decisions anymore. So I made a pe to have it removed.
Coffeey wrote:
Gackt,

Me, 8x8johan and TPrezzle are going to be making a small, exclusive, medieval type town, with inspiration from whiterun, when the new world comes out.

It will be a tight community type thing, with just 1 big protection around it.

I'm pretty sure we had this conversation before lol. Do you want in on our project or do you want to do your one instead.

I don't mind either way but it would be cool to work on something with you.

Yeah keep me updated i'll help you guys out! building Medieval structures is my forte
GACKT wrote:
I left him a message to have his city removed over a month ago, the fella responded with "Fuck off, my city was here first".

Of course, I could have easily destroy that piece of shit since it had no region protections. But as a staff member, I cannot make those kind of rash decisions anymore. So I made a pe to have it removed.

1: If he said that to you while you were staff, I would ban him for disrespect to staff.

2: If he said that to you while you wern't staff, I would report him for language, and a few other rules.

3: Hopefully that town that you called "BS" (which i'm sure it is) is moved away from yours.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Square wooden planked houses, he even got a little creative and threw in some lovely cobblestone to some of them.
Tell me his name so I can hire the genius to build for me in Adelaide.

I was thinking of making a 'Fucking shit' district.