Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Main Server] Mob Fighting Arena
Started by [E] Truerurouni

Hello all! Just wanted to make a post that i have constructed an arena for fighting mobs! if you feel your up for the challenge, or you and a friend want to take on hordes of mobs, you have a place to do it now! any Mod and up can run the event as the mob spawning is based off the mobspawn ability.

There are a few things about the arena though:

1. NO mob drops can be taken from the arena.

2. Only bring to the arena the equipment you wish to use during the fight. If you die it will be up to the staff running the event as to whether you will get your equipment back or not.

*Note-taking part in the arena is at YOUR OWN RISK. dont complain if you die!*

I will be hosting events here as often as i can, some with prizes, some just for fun!

This arena is in no way, shape, or form associated with the MobArena of the PVP server, i came up with this as a change of pace from the normal events on the server.

If you feel there are things that can be done to make the arena better, feel free to leave a post here and i will look into whether it can be used or not!

Warp For The Mob Arena:

/warp battleview - goes to the observation floor above the arena. PUBLIC WARP

*FOR STAFF WHO WANT TO HOLD EVENTS HERE*

Determine who wants to take place in the fights, any size team you think you can handle can be in the arena at once.

Warp all players to arenawait to have their inventories checked (nothing in Inv except for armor, weapons, arrows, and food)

/warp arenawait - goes to the closed room outside the main arena. used for checking inventories and final preperations before the fight begins. PRIVATE WARP

/warp truearena - goes to center arena. PRIVATE WARP

Pull lever on wall outside arenawait room to open doors and release fighters.

You can spawn the mobs before or after you release the fighters. be sure to be /vanished or the mobs will be agro'd on you.

you can macro the spawnmob to make it easier (i have four macros, each for increased difficulty, and one for "fluffy round")