Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] A war has been started
Started by [E] Dobs

Today, I've got attacked and nearly killed by Mikmat13 While i was waiting for griff to open the admin shop. He knew i had my gold and diamonds on me

When i Asked him if it was a war declaration. He said it is.

I warn Every Rebels. This guy is on the black list. If you see him, You kill him.

Mikmat13, I warn you. You have nowhere to hide. We will kill you. We'll be snatching yo ppl up, Hide your wife, Hide your kids, Hide your friends and Hide your husband. We gonna' Find yo.
spam, you could also pm all the rebels
lol yeah
I doubt it's legal to Try to kill some1 to steal his gold and diamond while i want to purchase things from the admin shop.

That's why i made the post
no worries. He kills me all the time. I was attacked by that idiot in the projects. So dumb

Edit : Sorry, wasnt reading. Lulz. Meant someone else.
ok first off i had no clue you had annything on you dude i wasent after nor need your shit.i thought we were cool and you could just laugh over it . when you became serous i apoligised but you persisted that it was a declration of war and yes i sayd i guess it is but i ment it scarscasticly. so bro we can be cool or you can leave me alone and get a life . serously who the fuck hunts down a guy for killing you next to spawn .like 3 feet from spawn. second who cares if im on your little list like you can find me bro so just drop it. im willing to apoligise if u wana stop being a duche ok?
Drupe wrote:
I was attacked by that idiot in the projects. So dumb

LMAO

lol this thread win on so many levels.
Fail thread, asking for Cody to lock plz. On the subject though, Mik, that isn't cool, don't attack someone for their stuff, and spawn is off limits for killing each other. It is a bannable offense. To Dobs, use the PM system lol.
Replying here is quite useless now.

Dobs had already killed and re-killed mikmat before he even made that "douche post" (douche because douche is inside the post... not mikmat...).

So arguing is kinda pointless here, he already hate dobs21, he insulted him and told him to come and meet it up real life for fight ( lolololol)

so ya, thats my 2 cent for that topic.
Uh. Cody, Or daniel any admin who has power. I have something to show you from the loots i looted when i killed him. Cody was there when I killed him so he will see what's wrong... Its important.