Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal Jmurp7385
Started by [E] Jmurp7385

When I was banned: (date) July 15

Whobanned me: mybestfriend2011

Reason why i was banned: Stealing and Griefing

I did not know that i was stealing or griefing his home. i was just digging in the slave pit for more metal ore and other rarities and i came through the wall and found a room with chests and a furnace and a crafting table. I checked the chests to find out if they we anyones and the first one i checked was not so i took the stuff. i did not know at the time that it was his house. I am willing to compensate his losses with 1000mtc, a stack of gold coal iron and lapislazuli, and half a stack of diamonds, and 3 diamond pick axes. I am greatly sorry and this i am sure, will never happen again.

How can I believe that you did not know you were stealing? Have you read the rules?

"Stealing (taking from) chests that are NOT YOURS is not allowed"

Why do you deserve to be unbanned if you can't follow a simple rule?
Im sorry i did not read carefully enough i will read them through again i promise. It wont ever happen again. This is the only Minecraft server i use and all my friends are on it. I will follow every rule
Please do read back the rules. I would assume you would hate if your stuff was stolen just as the person you stole from was not very happy. I'll give you a 2 day temp ban to read those over.

I will unban you on the 17th of July (when i get on), If this happens again expect a more severe ban.

/locked