Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MCMMO
Started by [E] sawine

Hey,

Should MCMMO be completely removed from the PVP server ?
I genuinely wouldn't mind either way, but I will vote to keep it.
I vote to remove. When I used to play there I found myself at a big disadvantage, even with the resets.
You may have been at a disadvantage because as far as I know you dislike PVP.

I'm not having a go, I'm just speculating. Your entitled to your opinion.
I swear to god this will be my very last post on the subject, because I really cannot be bothered to go back into it BUT

Life's not fair. Neither are games, you don't go on WoW or Runescape and moan because everyone is better than you, you work your levels up. That's the point of McMMO - MAKING MINECRAFT AN MMO.

If that's not what's wanted, remove McMMO by all means.
But... I like the MMO-feel on the PvP server. :/
sorry but i fell it should be kept the perks u get from these are pretty cool jumping off 50 storey buildings and not dying yes its fun but maybe scale it back so the maximum level is 100 becuase geting up to level 250 for some perks takes forever.
It does add a lot more variation to the pvp. Else it's merely hack and slash until you or your opponent dies.
Tprezzle wrote:
Life's not fair. Neither are games, you don't go on WoW or Runescape and moan because everyone is better than you, you work your levels up. That's the point of McMMO - MAKING MINECRAFT AN MMO.

The main reason people don't moan and groan about those games it that high leveled people can't come up to you when your chopping a tree and kill you. There is a balance system that these games have that minecraft MCMMO doesn't have. Not trying to drag you back into this as you said from your last post, but just letting you know. I have no idea if it is possible to make a plug-in that could do that, and if so, it would take alot more time then required to make then the worth of it.

I voted for not too keep mainly for you don't need the plug-in to have fun with the server, the server just makes it so people can kill each other easier, or get materials faster. Most of the people who are on the top for PVP skills farmed in an enderfarm an grinded those levels. Most people don't have acces to the ender either way because there is only one known portal left in the world, and even if they got in they would most likely not be able to kill much to try to get a chance because there are probably like 10 farms out that people are using to try to get it up for themselves. Without the plug-in people would be able to have a fair chance all the time because everyone has the same stats, but not the same equipment or skill. Just my opinion.

TL;DR

Don't need the plug-in to have fun on the server, just adds some skills that people want to level up.