Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Enderman, slenderman.
Started by [E] AlecMcKinley

I have done research on a urban myth "slenderman" not so much a myth? That's what im thinking also. See slenderman is what i would call something rather similar to the "Sandman" a man who came in at night and and took you away. Well slenderman is the master of shadows. He's been stalking his prey for millenia. his pray is "us". He normally is sited around kids mainly. All kids in pictures with this "man/alien/monster/thing" have gone missing. His is a vverrryyy tall man with long arms long legs and tentacles prodtruding from his back and he eras a formal suit, but the most shocking feature is his face....... he has no face. just blank slate of pale whit skin. He stalks you drives you crazy and changes your mind set to think he is nice and asks you to come with him to a nice place..... where then he disembowls and slaughters you. A man had sighed this "thing" and was taken to a phyciatric ward and questioned. one day they enterd his room and he was dead. chewed through his restraints and chewed through his wrist to kill himselfs. He could not handle this stalker.

Why am i writing this you ask? this is the one and only inspiration to notch that made him create the "enderman" whichc resembles slenderman in many feature. hids in the dark, llloonnggg legs and arm and ..... no face. I hope you never look at enderman the same.. Enjoy(:
no duh?

the enderman was originally set into the game as a mod, Notch or Jeb liked the idea so they created the creature 'enderman' which had similar tastes to the creature known as Slenderman
well abviously but then obsiously this wasnt created for someone who knows the story, I dont apprectiate you downsizing a post simly because you can. i spent a good amount of time collecting stories to write this post. thank you for your help of downsizing my post.
*cough* the story of the Slenderman was developed on the internet...
yet you still continue.....
also...

im not downsizing you, im telling the truth.

i was not trying to be an ass, i was simply commenting on a post, you dont need to go all agro on me mate...
well the phrase "no duh" is not very polite. im sorry i just have 0% of aility to deal with ignorance, not saying you were bening 100% ignorant
i am sorry for what i said, i did not mean to be an ass on this thread...
its cool i forgive you (especially cause you gave me yummyz cake)
Slenderman is a myth because all of the sound recordings and police files that they refer to in the videos aren't real.