Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Claming GodBrother50's Failed Pyramid-Like Structure Near Lemaitre
Started by [E] CytoCraft

Player wanting to claim: CytoCraft

Warp name to land: No direct warp -- -/warp SaitoHQ and look behind OR -/warp Lemaitre, look to the left and keep walking straight (region name: GodShrine -.-)

Screenshot of land: Attached Files Below

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: Not aesthetically pleasing and in the way of the expansion of Lemaitre

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums): -Must provide screenshot proof of message and also copy/paste of forum messages

GB50 is perma-banned.
Hi Cyto, I spoke with Krank yesterday about acquiring the corner skyscraper. Would you be able to grant me perms on that building today? I can square things up with you or Krank on the agreed trade when we're both on. I will be on around 7pm EST. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I would like to add another claim to this.

Player wanting to claim: CytoCraft

Warp name to land: No warp (region name GodsBedroom -.-), -/warp SaitoHQ and behind you

Screenshot of land: Attached File

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: In the way of Lemaitre expansion

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums): -Must provide screenshot proof of message and also copy/paste of forum messages

GB50 is perma-banned
im sure it wasnt perma, he just hasnt made an apeal
Luggious :3 wrote:
im sure it wasnt perma, he just hasnt made an apeal

This. Please provide proof of contact with him.
Someone told me he was perma-banned -.-

All right, I'll try contacting him. Which one is GB50's profile on MT though? When I searched for his username, I got two results.