Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Health back

okay. ive lost many things due to health. this pisses me off, i had 2 sets of diamond tools, 64 flint 64 sticks 64 feathers a bow 27 diamond 15 iron a fishing pole and a bunch of other stuff.

CODY PLEASE PUT HEALTH OFF! its SO ANNOYING when you loose everything you work hard on.

The name was going to be health begone but i was talking to my brother so i typed back.
Health is a major thing in RP. It's good for pvp and for realistic. When you loose your things just be fast enough to get them back.

Or don't die. I'm sorry but it's the way i see it
its really my fault sparkles you fall of my building twice, and try wearing armour, it decreeses fall damage
no this happend twice
Sorry, second choice was tempting. While health is annoying, it helps to make it more.. Rp'ey. You can also pick up about 90% of the stuff you lose by going to the spot you died in. Unless, of course, that spot is lava. Then you're screwed. *cough cough*
i was lost *cough cough*
This is why i keep everything except a set of diamond tools/armor in chests <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":cool:">:cool:</object>
U be robbed *cough cough*
Make a hidden chest and stow your stuff. Hard to find and you don't lose valuables.