Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] RealNick123's Ban Appeal
Started by [E] RealNick123

Username:RealNick123

When you were banned : I am sorry, but i do not know. I joined this server at september 24 2011, and shortly after I was banned. I have looked up my appeal to see when approximately I was banned, and found i had made a topic asking why i was banned. This post was posted on october 5th 2011. That is all i can say I am sorry it was a year ago.

Person who banned you: Again I honestly do not know, and i do not know how to check. when ever i try to log in trying to see a reason or info on my ban it says...disconnected by server.. pre 1.2.3 import. I do not know what this is or how to fix it.

Reason you were banned: It was over a year ago so i cant remember

Additional info ( If i may): I would like to say that since it has been a year now, my sense of direction has changed. Plus, I would just like to be let back on since i have visited many servers in the past year and found that not many can compete with this wonderful server. That is all. I would like to thank any mod who views this.

Sincerely

Nicholas B ( aka RealNick123)

Hi Nicholas,

I am trying to find out who banned you/why you were banned. This may take a few days, so sorry for the delay.

Nem
No problem take as much time as you need.
Oh and one more thing.. would u happen to know what the solution is to the login problem?
Ah never mind i found out that it means your banned. Sorry, i thought it was an update problem or something

oh and can i still receive voting rewards for voting? just wondering because i voted last night and it just kept refreshing where i enter my IGN.
Im sorry I am trying not to rush you guys, but i would really like an answer. I love this server.
Ah.. I have thought of more things to add to my appeal( if i need to), so here it goes. When i said my sense of direction has changed I was meaning that I have matured even more then before. I have matured more in other areas such as controlling my impulses, and even overall in every aspect that would help me in life. Whether that be in game or in Real life. Now I do not know what i did, but what ever has caused me to be banned is most likely really bad. So, for who ever i have hurt feelings wise, or done something to affect others. Im sorry. Finally, over the year I have visited other servers, and found that:

1. servers that i have visited are not as great as this server

2. many other people on other server are not as nice then here.

3. When I go to other servers i do not find the same kind of respect, trust, mods, and even helpfulness that this server offers.

This shall conclude my appeal for now.

Thank you very much

Nicholas B(AKA RealNick123)
Hello? It has been 9 days now. Has the ban committee made a decision yet? Or, who ever is making the decision?
Hello, can any one tell me the status of my ban? It has been now 10 days
Please be patient, Nemenix will get back to you as soon as he can. No need to keep bumping <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>