Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal: CantFish2Much
Started by [E] CantFish2Much

=============

Username: CantFish2Much

When you were banned : Sometime last year around August

Person who banned you: I do not know

Reason you were banned: Griefing a farm and taking crops. I proceeded to grief because I came across a large home, and I saw so many crops, and I was getting hungry. I took a few watermelon, but then that lead to more things and more. I realize what I did what completely wrong, and I know now I just want to build, have fun, and not grief and suffer the banning consequences. I really look foward to playing in the MineTown Server. I truly apologize for what I did.

=============
BAN: Zionia000 banned name 'cantfish2much': Griefing players farm

You have been banned 2 months ago, not 10 months ago.

If you know that what you were doing was wrong, why did you do it than? When you joined you read the rules and in the rules it is stated that you will be banned for griefing.. As you say you couldnt stop stealing/griefing at that time, so if we give you a chance, how can we be sure this wont happen again. You can say that you control it now.. but i hardly believe that if you were banned 2 months ago.
Just like any other banning reply from a grief, it will probably sound the same. I proceeded to grief because i honestly thought I wasn't doing too much harm. Yes I did read the rules, but I honestly didn't know it would happen. You could be sure it won't happen again because I truly loved this server. The reason I haven't appealed is because I didn't know I was able to. Also when I was banned, I just moved on to other servers, but eventually they all just got too similar, which lead me to coming back to MineTown and appealing. I would really like another chance to get back in, and redeem myself. I know you've heard this many times, but I want to get back into the community that stands alone among the others. MineTown is one of a kind, and I really miss being a part of the server. You have my full trust, I will NOT go against the rules again, and I will respect everyone and everything on the server. Please just read every word of mine carefully, and know that I truly miss playing on MineTown.

Thank you,

CantFish2Much
Just following up on my appeal and wondering if it has been checked out or not. If it has, please reply. I've just been checking this forums page every day, hoping for someone to give me good news.

Thank you,

CantFish2Much
I havent had time to do your ban appeal, because i am on vacation. I will look further into it tonight.
Oh okay, I apologize. Hope your vacation is going well haha.
Thank you for replying on my question and it feels like you got matured and that you take responsibility for the actions you have done. Because of this i will give you a second chance. Just follow the rules and you will stay out of trouble. When this internet allows me to play online gmaes i will unban you, but if it wont let me i will unban you the next saturday. It is ok if you ask a mod to unban you, but don't spam every mod you see online on the site.

See ya,

Nem
Thank you so much for giving me a second chance; I will definitely not let you down this time. I'll be glad to become part of this awesome server again. I've learned a lot going through this. I can't thank you enough.

CantFish2Much
Unbanned

/locked