Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New ban appeal cus my 1st one has wrong format
Started by [E] iwoojin

Username: iwoojin

When you were banned : 07/0912

Person who banned you: xcoaster

Reason you were banned: I "griefed" my friend 99codeman99. I think he's awesome and diddnt mean to offend him much. there is a "clan room" underneath his house. I tore down MY clan room (not someone elses) and packed up for a new clan. I left my room in a mess so i should have smoothed it out a bit. As for the netherbrick tower, there was a skele in it and broke a side of the wall to hunt it and do "stuff" with it. I should have replaced it. Same for the glowstone. I NEEDED it at that moment and instead of shops, the first thing that came to my mind was "glowstone at valdemar" I mined it witrh guilt telling myself i should replace it. Please give me a second chance because THIS

server is THE ONLY SERVER I LOVE. Please let me have my 27 bucks be some value. Thanks

We will reply to you as soon as possible thank you for your honesty though.
I will look into this and get back to you.
Subject: My will

I really do feel sorry for 99codeman99. I will be patient and you may ban me for a month or forever. But please contact 99codeman99 to have these items

>Skeleton egg

>Spider egg

>96 Diamonds

>96 Netherbrick (to pay for the netherbrick tower)

>Saddle

>3 of my treasured potions

>MAYBE my sharpnessIV lootingIII Dsword

Pardon me for a while for me to give these items to 99codeman99 to show I did the wrong thing. You may choose to ban me again I have given these valubale items. But you may unban me anytime <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> :cookedmeat: