Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ghost glitch
Started by [E] coolharry5

This glitch were you become invisible and cant pick anything up and you cant die. It happens when you fall off a high ledge, and when your suppose to die you survive and all your items are dupped. It has happened to me 3 times and i dont know how to fix this. Does someone know how to fix this glitch?
I had a similar glitch where i did die but my items were duped. After that everything was normal.
I just found out it can be fixed when you time out and you come back you will die and everything is back to normal

I've tried it and it didn't work.

I had Cody delete my .dat <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
The glitch works as follows:

Your character dies, and upon the respawn menu, you leave the game or close the application. Upon logging in, you are invisible since the game still thinks you are dead, therefore you cannot die again.

The newest Minecraft update should fix this in SMP.
Cody can you delete my .dat file plz

i cant pick up items

XAVI_Acheron
I had this problem once... I left and came back, fixed it up. If Notch's patch isn't totally fail, it should be fixed.
Latest minecraft update fixed this glitch.