Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] DecoyGoose Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Systray

May 8th there was this message group I was part of. That was only 2 months ago. My my how things have changed in the mind of a 14 year old. Next we will see Richard'momisahooker'catman roaming these roads again. Pull up your pants and dont go back on what you said. You sound like a crybaby, be a man and follow your word of how you are happy to be gone. Like you said sooooo many times, "minetown is brutal, sawine=hitler, blah blah".

DecoyGoose

May 8, 12

Minetown = bad

sawine ruined it.

CodyHollaway = Much better owner

Reggief

May 8, 12

DecoyGoose = Crybaby

DecoyGoose

May 8, 12

reggief = bad

you're still on badtown? ROFL, pathetic.

Reggief

May 8, 12

You're the one still thinking about it way after you've been banned. Someone is still angry they couldn't act like a 14 year old and be staff anymore.

DecoyGoose

May 8, 12

you actually think i was angry when i got myself banned? uh okay there boyo <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

GTFO scrub.

Peace. Ill take my "jail" sentence or whatever the fuck comes because i posted in an appeal.
This will be discussed and I will get back to you.
Im sorry decoy but im going to have to turn down your appeal at this time, your free to reappeal in the future but at this time you will not be unbanned.