Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Bug report: placing multiple, identical signs
Started by [E] ronvandorp

If you place multiple signs with the same text on it, the third one will automatically pop off after placing. Trying to place it again will still make it pop off. Only if you make a sign with a different text and then destroy it, you can place new (identical) signs again.

This is particularly problematic when making signs in your vault or for making duckshop signs. In these cases you often have to make multiple identical signs.
Hm weird... we'll look into it... by the sound of it it seems to be an anticheat feature of nocheat+.
I think it also does this when placing ANY coloured signs that are not identical. Every third one requires you to destroy a sign with uncoloured text.

It also views Duckshop signs as "coloured."

The problem has been there for quite a while but I forgot to report it.
Its an anti-signspammer i think. I noticed that a while ago, too. Simply Place as third sign amorpher Text like "djgjd" and destroy it. Now you can place again more signs. =3
I noticed it as well, and I think sign spammers would use the same work-around we do. Maybe we could test adjusting the no cheat + options to disable that feature, then re-evaluate the situation in a month or two.
I did that, Nick, but I had to place 1400 signs. Six signs were identical each time... so you can imagine it got old pretty fast.