Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Myriad

Username: lukek11

When you were banned: Not sure, about 2 or 3 months I think.

Person who banned you: Not sure, it didn't say.

Reason I was banned: As stated below

Hi I am lukek11 and I have been with the server for a little while now.

I was banned for stealing out of some chests that were outside and unmarked. These chests had stack of diamond, redstone and coal ore (this is not legit and was spawned using creative etc...). These chests also had stacks of armour and tools. So this is why I an amsking you to reconsider my ban.

It say's "Banned for stealing from ninya's chests"

Please help and I assure you it won't happen again.

(will try to return the items)
So your telling me that since you "Asume" these chest were not legit you should be unbanned. Thats not a very good reason as to why I should unban you. Have you read the rules? It clearly says:

-Stealing and taking from chests that are not yours is not allowed

Why should I unban you if you can't follow a simple rule?
Yes I know that, but if you saw some chests n the middle of nowhere wouldn't you be curious?
And with all due respect. They did not work to get the items, so why should would they be upset about losing them?
You ever heard about Silk Touch Picks or even the old /stack Plugin? I gues no.
Look. This is the first time I have done this and I can say that it will be the last. I just sit in the back ground and mind my own business most of the time. But I get punnished for going out for a walk and taking some items. I did say I would try and return the lost items, and just for the record my house has been grieved and I have had stuff stolen from me as well. I'm sure no one was punished for that, hmmm?
Guy, when someone griefed your House you can simply Open a PE to get the griefer Banned and the House rolled back. normally you should make a Protection so only you can build. They are fast done and for free, simply contact a Mod. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Well I am quite sorry for myself that I didn't ask for that (silly me). But can I at least get an answer?
The Ban Committee is working on your Appeal. Please be patient and wait for a decission.
Ok thanks, that is all I wanted to know. (Kudos to you good sir)