Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] AlecMcKinley

Username: alecmckinley

When you were banned: (07/08/2012)

Person who banned you: It did not say

Reason you were banned: It said digging 1x1 holes to cause player deaths. This is just the way i mine, im not a very patient person so i dont feel i have time for staircases and when i need cobble i need it quick. This is a misunderstanding (PS: im upset because now it will say i have been banned before and for such a ludacris and trivial reason.) Please unban me.
also i didnt read the rules thourougly and didnt know digging 1x1 holes was against the rules
This quote was taken from your application, which was accepted on 13/August/2011
Quote:
Have you read the rules and clearly understand them?

yes many times, over again
Rules wrote:
4. Follow Building Guidelines

• Do not make one-block wide towers or holes
  • Do not build right next to spawn without permission
  • Do not build close to someone else's construction unless you have their approval

Now, I know for a fact that this portion of the rules were there last August, so please tell me, did you lie on this appeal or on your application?
if you see that app was from august, i have not read the rules since, and i have played many servers since then. I did not remember all of the rules from minetown.
I will not break these rules again,, I promise you that
is this appeal still being viewed
When you log into our servers, you are accepting the terms of our services. This includes, but is not limited to, the understanding of our rules and the acknowledgement that you will follow them or face the punishments. If you don't remember the rules, it is advised that you take the time to review them before playing on Minetown. I'll unban you now. If you haven't, I suggest you re-familiarize yourself with the rules before logging in.