Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Threads and posts being removed?
Started by [E] Madster

I know that threads and posts have been randomly "disappearing" from the forums.

I do believe that that is not an appropriate way for forum moderators to handle a situation. In my opinion the staff who is doing this should altealst talk to the member who posted and let them know why it was removed. Or reply to the post saying why it should be removed rather then just removing it and not saying anything. I'm sure i'm not the only one who agrees with this. I would actually find it quit rude if my posts were removed without a notice, or a reasoning.

-Madster
I will look into this Madster, thank you for your report
Rather than posting this publicly, you should have messaged staff regarding this. I am disappointed with this. You are staff and should be handling things like this as one.

Staff have already had a talk about this and staff should be notifying if they have had their posts deleted, hidden are fine. Next time message us privately and we can tell you what goes on behind the staff forums.
Why isnt he allowed to ask it here?

So then we all can see what the answer is And so you wont have to put the same answer up Everytime a thread like this

Pops up
Ikailaz wrote:
Why isnt he allowed to ask it here?

So then we all can see what the answer is And so you wont have to put the same answer up Everytime a thread like this

Pops up

Some people don't like transparency and the accountability that comes with it.
Could this please get locked? It was made for a reason, and it has a reason, There are a few people who didnt know what that reason was. But now they do, This needs to be locked. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>