Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Michigan Central Station Job Opertunities. (HELP WANTED)
Started by [E] Jeff Hendrie

Here's some of the job opertunities at Michigan Central Station for the time being.

1. Monster Exterminator. (This isncludes killing monsters in the station BEFORE they do any damage to the station. ).

2. Lighting supplier {this person, or store, supplies replacement lighting and extra lighting to the station.

3. voulenteer security staff. (This position is VOULENTEER ONLY until further notice) - (These people just help others visiting the station find their way, and they also enforce the station rules. [like not going into the station offices without permission from either Sawine, or Myself. {Sawine has an office in the station that I'm putting there for him, so yeah.} and not loitering... or doing businuess on the station's lawn. Making sure people are out of the stores in the station when those stores are closed. Making sure that people are out of the station when the station is closed. Typical security stuff... you just monitor the station pretty much. IMPORTANT: You ABSOLUTELY MUST have good referances, and create a resume for this job. I take the security of a building this big, and this historically important to where I live, very seriously.)

4. Hotel Clerk (this is just the person who checks people in or out of the hotel. The hotel is on top of the station, and has 322 rooms. The rooms are all equal in size, and all cost $10/minecraft week. There are no perminant resedencies allowed in the hotel, without autorization from me.

5. there are 5-6 store sreas for rent in the train station Arcade, if you want to rent one, the rules are the same as that of the main market, at /warp market. No warps allowed to the stores, you must go through the station, like anyone else, to get to the stores.

6. There is a resturaunt and cafe, both are for rent to anyone who wishes to take on the challenge of running a resturaunt and cafe. (the cafe is PART of the resturaunt) You do not though, have permission to move the tables or chairs, or change the lighting arrangement without my permission.

7. If there is another job, that you might like to have at the station, that is not listed, or if you would like to voulenteer for another job, that is not listed, or a job that is listed, please send me a private message via the Minetown website.
Contact me if you have any jobs that need to be filled. I will not be on the server very often until August (1.3) though.
Um... the jobs listed are those that need to be filled... that's kind of why it says "help wanted"...
1. Monster Exterminator. (This isncludes killing monsters in the station BEFORE they do any damage to the station. ).

This job is no longer required as the station has been de-monstered. Thank you.
I said, i'm away ATM and will not be on the server until August 1st. If you have any jobs left, I am willing to fill them, just send me a message.
Ok, that makes sence. Will do.
This station is amazing... I recommend it fully.
Thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>