Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Woah Necro wannabe's
Started by [E] GACKT

Okay, it actually takes talent and skill to necro threads, you can't just post in a random thread that is extremely old, what's wrong with you! Not only that but DanniBurrito is always looking out for those necro threads, she's like a hawk, but at some point she has to return to her nest (You have to wait until she's offline).

Necro'ing isn't like trolling, it's a different form of humor that you have to learn, it takes years to master, I've spent majority of my internet life necro'ing threads on hundreds of forums, I'm well known for my notorious necro'ing humor and gut retching jokes that make even the most uptight depressing internet users grin and shed a tear.
Hi , Gackt!
jallaf wrote:
Hi , Gackt!
You have to pick a thread carefully Jallaf, you have to think about what you are going to say, and think to yourself "Will this make someone laugh?". Then you must have an outer body experience as you think to yourself. You must travel across time and space as you multi-task all these things in your mind.

This is pretty much how I become the ultimate being, the necro king of the internets.
GACKT wrote:
jallaf wrote:
Hi , Gackt!
You have to pick a thread carefully Jallaf, you have to think about what you are going to say, and think to yourself "Will this make someone laugh?". Then you must have an outer body experience as you think to yourself. You must travel across time and space as you multi-task all these things in your mind.

This is pretty much how I become the ultimate being, the necro king of the internets.

Hi , GACKT.

Stop doing drugs Jallaf.
SwWgL.gif
1311605408627537.jpg
Hi slurth!
Slurth wrote:
I can't handle all this logic, i'm questioning my insanity!

Calm yourself Slurth, one day when i'm long dead and my soul is exploring the universe looking to better myself at necroing in the afterlife, I know you'll be here necroing my threads to please the others who weren't lucky enough to see my necro'ing at it's best. One day you might take my place on the throne as the necroing king of the internets.

But until then, Bless me.
19629268.jpg