Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] zombies black ops 2
Started by [E] destroyer1239

Hey minetown so for all of u call of duty fans out there u all know black ops 2 is around the corner and win that comes one of my favorite modes. ZOMBIES!!!!! Who does not love black ops zombie? Of u say u don't then don't talk to me lol jk. But if u have heard zombies J's now getting a 4v4v zombies and I'm looking to put a team together on ps3 and try to go as far as possible what I'm looking for are 3 hardhats who are willing to go out kill zombies while to do a little team death mat h in the mix. If u wish to join me tell me what is ur highest round on each match it can be on solo or multiplayer idc just as long as your good. I for 1 will start and these are my highest rounds;

Kino: 49

five: 60

Dead ops: sucks I dont play.

Asencion: 200

Call of The dead:100 George got mad and traped me on solo could have went longer.

The temple map thing: 75 friends didn't say zombie was behind meh

Moon: 65

First zombie map ever: 150

verrucit: 70

shino: I don't really play but 40

der riesie : 189 cornered again.

Those are my highest and I'm still trying to beat them some i could have gone farther but u cant play ps3 forever got to get off at some point. So wben writeing ur scores also put your tag name.
Are those rounds solo or with a team? anyway, on ps3 my name is jjd721 if you want to play i am on most of the day.

Kino: 32 (i think)

five: 20 somthing

Dead ops: N/A

Asencion: 23

Call of The dead: 20 somthing

The temple map thing: only played this map a few times i don't want to say the round lmao

Moon: 32 ( i think)

First zombie map ever: 20 somthing

verrucit: high 50's on WaW ( i held a million points)

shino: 32

der riesie : 38 or 48

All these scores are with a team of 2-4. I don't solo b/c it wont show on leader boards. I will be getting black ops 2 for pc though.
The solo ones are

Kino

acension

Call of the dead

And der riesie

So what's ur score on the temple map lmao also my username is g-force39 don't ask questions on y I have that title the moovie was good lmfao so r u getting this for both platforms?
ok ill add you when i get on next. its in the teens for the temple map i think. also i should of said i might get it for PC instead. as of now its ps3.
Ok then km just looking for a team that is good at teamdeath match and zombies I already have a battle strategy that would be perfect and sk u know ifthey are adding new drinks all I know are

Jugg

speed cola

Quick revive

stamina

phdflopper

double tap

the one that makes aim go straight to the head

And idk about the 3 gun drink

But my loan would be find juggle and the mystery box and cover both and when mystery box disappears of we still need it then find it and cover it but if not then I would say cover pack a punch or comeback to juggle. I believe the match goes as rounds but if ut is lime teamdeath match type zombies then idk guess find other team fast lol
destroyertheminer wrote:
But my loan would be find juggle and the mystery box and cover both and when mystery box disappears of we still need it then find it and cover it but if not then I would say cover pack a punch or comeback to juggle. I believe the match goes as rounds but if ut is lime teamdeath match type zombies then idk guess find other team fast lol

"But my plan would be this: Find Jugg and the mystery box and cover both until the mystery box disappears. When that happens, we should find it agian and cover it or cover the pack-a-punch or Jugg. I believe the match goes by rounds, but if it is like regular Team Deathmatch, then we should find the other team quickly."

That was fun deciphering your sentence Destro lol
Lmfao sorry I'm on my moms kindle so spell check is crazy lol if u misspell 1 word wrig turns into something else.
bumping up so more people might join meh
k, sent the friend request.
Ok well I currently have no access to psn so I will accept when I can