Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Veteran] Tag
Started by [E] adioshoes78

Sawine and/or Staff. i have got the idea that i would like to give you an idea for people who have been on the server for a year or longer. I have come up with the idea that we should have a tag for players for more than one year, or veterans and we should let them have a thing by their name that says

Please take my idea into consideration.

Thanks
I dont think they should get a tag ingame or any perks for being a veteran but would be nice for them to have a tag on the forums to show how long they have played on minetown.

It wouldn't bother me if they got the tag and wouldn't bother me if they didnt.
This was suggested a year ago or so.

It would be too much hassle to keep track of who joined and when... and to start assigning tags on a daily basis.

It's impossible with Enjin to assign tags automatically after X period of time.

Sorry.
DannI i was talking about on the forums lol and ok sawine.

(edit: danni's name is danni, not danny <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>)
YOU STOLE MY IDEA! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f621.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":furious:">:furious:</object>
To me, this sorta already exists with the tag. I know it's not exactly the same, but it holds the same idea.
Then, im a VIP then.. ^^
VIP is for trusted old staff members that are no longer staff but still receive some staff privileges.
sawine wrote:

It would be too much hassle to keep track of who joined and when... and to start assigning tags on a daily basis.

Sorry.

This has been raised many times on the enjin forums and it was hinted recently that they would be implementing it. The suggestion also involved that you could set the start period, so in this case, you would be able to set it as late 2010 (or whenever) and anyone on longer than that gets the tag. That would be cool.
Prez wrote:
sawine wrote:

Sorry.

This has been raised many times on the enjin forums and it was hinted recently that they would be implementing it. The suggestion also involved that you could set the start period, so in this case, you would be able to set it as late 2010 (or whenever) and anyone on longer than that gets the tag. That would be cool.

Ok... apparently Enjin just added that feature 40 minutes ago... good riddance.