Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Skyrim: pc or ps3?
Started by Unknown User

Hey guys I am looking to buy skyrim and am not sure which platform to get it on

My laptop has 8g ram 750 hard drive, amd a8 processor, quad core amd radeon graphics card

It plays minecraft at 40-50 fps on normal settings

I am aiming to have ultra settings on pc

What qualities I am looking at...

Lag.

Which has more lag?

Graphics.

Which has better graphics?

I am not prepared to get lag for better graphics

Controls.

Which is better for control? I play only minecraft on th pe so not very experienced for the controls but I have played many a game on ps3

Other.

Are there any other aspects you think I should know about before buying?

Overall.

Which has the best overall experience and performance

Ty for the help guys cya later!
Asking if PC is better than console is like asking if apples are the same as oranges. Naturally you wont be good at something your not used to playing. PC will have as good a graphics as it can handle, while console is a get what you pay for deal. I would recommend PC for the shear number of mods you can install to make the game more fun. Console, your stuck with what they want you to have.
Like true said, if you can afford it, PC blows all consoles out of the water.

With the right parts, the right graphics card, descent amount of RAM etc, PC can be the ultimate gaming machine, for a price.

However, if your short on money and don't feel like spending $500+ on a new PC/parts, then a PS3 is for you. However, keep in mind the customization that comes with a PC. If it ever does become outdated, it can be upgraded simply (For a price though, lol).
I have no idea why everyone is saying get it on PC...

It won't run on ultra setting. Not even close. If you're getting 40-50 FPS in Minecraft you'll be getting 25% of that in Skyrim.

PCs outdo PS3 in every single way, but yours simply won't cope unless the graphics are turned down to look nasty.

Get it on PS3
lol TPrezzle.... i have low minecraft FPS... caused by signs and there arent ways to reduce this lagg. On My computer i can easily play Skyrim on ultra and no lagg. Minecraft is one of the mostly power-eating games. You dotn want to belive on such a pixel game but it is true. Look at your performance while playing skyrim on ultra and Minecraft at market <_<
Low FPS on Minecraft but ultra on Skyrim runs perfectly?

Sorry, I don't see how.
In fact, what's important is the Graphics card.

What card do you have barney?
*AHEM* Xbox.
We NEED your pc specs and what resolution you play at.
My specs are in there...

8g ram

Amd a8 processor

Amd quad core radeon graphics card

750g HHd

I think that's all u need