Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] toriacc

IGN: W00dcuttlip

Ban Date: 1 year ago

Person who banned you: I think its one of the mod+s

Reason you were banned: For having someone else on my account.

I think that I should be unbanned because I have learned my lesson. After a year of banishment from the best server in Minecraft, I have finally seen how wrong, annoying, and disrespectful it is to have other people abuse your account. I have been a staff member of another server and the same issue; people using another personʻs account, and have seen how irritating it is to deal with this type of situation. When I was on Minetown, my brother, Keoni108, and I have been sharing accounts. One time it got out of hand, where he got me banned. Then I tried to figure out why I was banned by going on his account. It was obvious that he got me banned and tried to make an appeal with my forum account, so I got him banned. Over the last months, we have resolved that we shall never use each otherʻs accounts. This has all been a very terrible experience for me and the people I have distrusted. I hope that you can find it in yourselves to forgive this and move on with our lives.
This is related to my ban appeal <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> I got unbanned
We look into this w00d, your actions were a bit different from his. I'll get back to you.