Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Faction Carto
Started by [E] Drupe

As we all know, most factions have a large base, either above or below ground. It may help your own by say, taking the cartograph and marking your area. I.E.)
OOPS hit the wrong button... or DID I?
i won
I decided to look through the faction threads to mark what seemed to be the proper borders of each declared faction.

please note that this map is not 100% accurate, nor official. It might be helpful for faction leaders to post their sections of map here at an unzoomed level so we can piece together the boundaries.

Having known, set borders will help to prevent wrongful griefing or attacking along the borders of a faction.

Below is an example image that is only somewhat correct. The faction name and leader name are shown in the same color as the outlined border.

factioncart1.png

The damn A Team is like next door from rebels. I think it was not nice from them to build so close from us.

With all their "Cought" duped... building 64 block high made of Obsidian, Neat and Rares items. Sucks.
Okteron is a conglomerate of factions; we will need the borders from Assigir's Oktavarian Society to map it. I am awaiting his word before the A-team is ejected.

espero.png

This is the border of the Espero faction, which is the largest piece of Okteron.

Big dot is Espero City, little dot is Metropolis.

i would like to claim the forest region north of the spawn on the continent that the spawn is on for the populus atrum
You can't claim spawn. It is an autonomous city.
im claiming the forest far north on the continent of the spawn not the spawn itself i know you can claim the spawn
factioncart1.png

This map now shows Oktaveron (At least the Espero Region) and the Southern Empire.

Other faction leaders, please copy this image and edit you borders onto it and repost it.

Everyone please copy the map in the post above yours to edit.

If borders are disputed, we can debate them after everyone has made their claim.