Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] helmuth99 ban
Started by [E] helmuth99

Username: helmuth99

When you were banned : June 16th 2012 (approximately)

Person who banned you: XCoaster

Reason you were banned: Using a button to break into tyrannax's house.

hey all,

a couple of days before I got banned I had used a button to get into tyrannax's house. Well, I was kinda new and not really familiar with the rules. I apologised to him right afterwards. However, a week later I got banned for that reason. I suppose he forgot to remove the button and thought that I did it again. I swear though that I didn't do it a second time. I hope I can have my ban removed since I really enjoy playing on this server.

kind regards

helmuth99

I will need to contact XCoaster about the proof. I cant find anything on HE or on the proof of indiscretions thread. Wait till i get the proof, thanks for being patient.
Information updated and sent to Nemenix.

Good luck on your appeal.
I am wondering why you griefed glass panes 3 days before you placed that button, meaning you have been there 2 times.?

ay8iU.jpg

0pVxY.jpg

I will not ban you because of that button. You thought that Tyrannax would remove it and he thought you would. So you both didnt do it and he thought you came back another time
About that glass pane thingy. I can't remember why I was there. He might have let me in. but I can tell for sure that I am not entering anyone's home without permission again <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
But why did you grief the glass panes than?