Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] is there a way to make it so a mod can not answer my pe's
Started by [E] drogonmast

i would like to request that dannidorrito never be able to answer my pe's
I think you'll have to put up with her.
I lol'd xD
Why? She handles PE's exactly like everyone else, if your expecting a different result, sorry, but it's not gonna happen.
danni she has done something to kinda make me hate her and i beleive i kinda piss her off so i dont want to open a can of worms
This post isn't really helping. You file a pe a moderator does it to the best of their abilities. Thats final.
Ive already told you what happened, if you want to be unmuted message me personally so we can talk about your actions and why you have been muted.

I do this with all players I mute, they message me so we can have a talk so I know they dont intend to act like that again.

I have already dealt with your petition. The answer is no, you will not receive a refund. Do not try running around different staff members for a refund because it wont happen. A few different moderators also closed your multiple pe's with the same answer so it was not just me on this one.

No you havent pissed me off and I dont hate you regardless of your feelings towards me. You are stubborn and ignorant and refuse to listen or follow. Just to prove this I asked you to message me to sort this out and you were too stubborn to even do that.

Now stop with this childish behaviour.

& Tprezzle, edited your post. Show more respect.
drogonmast wrote:
danni she has done something to kinda make me hate her and i beleive i kinda piss her off so i dont want to open a can of worms

You were being a tit and you got told off, welcome to life. You can't go around 'hating' people who discipline you. Consider it a favour.
Oh god i laughed so hard.. Any of us would have handled it the exact same way, in fact i was on my way to answering the pe myself but danni beat me, if it was a death warp im pretty sure you would have gotten refunded but it wasnt, so no refund for you, dont be an ass and post like this saying something meen to anyone.
danni the reason i dont want you to do my pe;'s is because is because i dont think your objective also when i warped to slavepit the one time my screen turned grey and i suffocated that is what happened not me running around and dieng or another player killing me that happened later