Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal
Started by [E] iTech

Username:m7md2011

When you were banned : (Date.)today

Person who banned you:i dont know

Reason you were banned:not treating all staff as same i said sry
this needs answer
Okay so you asked if a Mod+ could do something with clans, neil gave you an answer and you disrespected him since he is not Mod+

This was not on, I told you to apologise and you said 'sry neil' with the following comment 'are you happy now?' which is completely disrespectful again.

This is your second ban now, give one good reason why we should believe this apology on the forums is sincere and why we should unban you.
he said apprescated and the question was for the mods+ sp he didnt have to answer
and sry neil
You didnt answer my question which links to why you outright disrespected a staff member and even did so after you were told to apologise. This isnt on and your excuse is not going to cut it. Think harder before replying.
i have no answer
Personally I don't care for apologies, but the point you need to understand is that I answered your question as well as any Mod+ could, so there's no reason for you to labour the point that I'm not a Mod+. If you can just admit that sometimes staff know better than members, then I won't have any objection to your unban if the committee agrees.
ok

i dont think they will
to any person from ban comitee see positive sides not negative and be in a happy mood when replying

good thing i learned my lesson