Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Lochiechoccie's UnBan Request
Started by [E] Lochie

Username: Lochiechoccie

When you were banned : 3/07/2012

Person who banned you: I am not sure but I think it was IvyDreams (IvyDwines is his MOD name)

Reason you were banned: Disrespecting staff, Evicting without notice

Disrespecting staff: The staff that I was disrespecting were also disrespecting my rights and were not listening to my side of the arguement. (that is a whole other story)

Also when I was trying to tell them that they did not completely understand me they did not listen and persisted they were right. Basically saying they were better than me.

ALSO when I was trying to tell them and they were ignoring me I was getting frustrated and was not thinking completely straight.

Evicting someone without notice: I did not need to give evicting notice because they were never actually living there, they were just doing a job for me i tried to offer them pay but they denied it and said "No Need it's fine."

I confess I told them that they could live there when the building was done but they never completed it so they never lived there.

The thing they were building wasn't even on a plot, they were building it purely for me.

So in conclusion I had no reason to evict them because they never technically lived there.

Plus when the person left they came back and took down the half completed castle and then taunted me that they had gotten it back.

So please unban me for i never really did much wrong.
They were living there during construction, yes?
No, they were not living there during construction
Your sure of this? Their home was set there. And what exactly entitles you to this building?
Their home was NOT set there that i know of and i DID say he could live there when he FINISHED for me. He never finished it so never actually lived there.

Reasons I am entitled to this building:

1) I put a PE there for protected land, so the land was under MY name.

2) He said he would build it for ME. Not him

3) I know that if he built it without pay it would technically be his EXCEPT I offered him pay and he said and i quote "Nah It's OK Lochie, No Need to pay me it's fine."

4) It wasn't even on a plot it was gonna be a public building. My intension was that it was gonna be a public building anyway, I don't know why I said he could live there in the first place. I dont think i was thinking straight i was busy, people nagging at me for potions (i really good at potions), people asking me to tp to them, people asking me how much mtc i have, people asking me all sorts of questions and demands.
I'm telling you that their home was actually set at that plot while it was still in your city.

1) I'm not saying you don't own the land. It is undoubtedly yours and you gave permission for it to be built upon. Owning a piece of land DOES NOT entitle you to the buildings that set on it.

2) The saying is: "The proof is in the pudding" and the only pudding I have at this moment are the logs. As there is nothing saying anything remotely close to 'This building is yours and I want nothing to do to it' I literally have nothing that validates this claim. Perhaps if you could provide a screen shot?

3) He probably didn't pay you because he wanted to retain rights to his building. Even if this was (how you are presenting it) a gift, then he still reserves the right to keep the building. It may not be the nice thing to do but since you provided no compensation, the building is his and he can display it were and how he chooses.

4) A plot is technically a piece of land that a permission to build upon, which is obviously what we have here. And since you didn't intend to let him build there, I'm assuming you didn't actually specify when he could reside there. I'm fairly certain that he had something, at least, places to help him build. Things that would have not been part of the finished castle like furnaces and chests. Because these belonged to him, he had property there that you removed access from without the proper methods for eviction (Which is one of the reasons you were banned).
OK now i'm not being rude here but...

Can we please get back to my unban request?
This is an appeal, not a request and everything in this thread pertains to the reason you were banned. If you would like to just leave it to a yes or no answer, we can do it that way, but I suggest you argue your case. We haven't even started on the blatant disrespect for staff. If you would like to switch to that portion of the conversation, I'd love to hear your input.
OK so... yes i would like to switch to that portion because that is the big thing that i'm talking about here.

But before we do, I am terribly sorry for i am new to the server and in my old server the place the castle was built on was not considered a plot and i am still getting used to things.

I'm sorry I didn't know.

And now for the disrespect to staff:

They were being really confusing at the time so I basically was just typing anything that would make them listen to me but anyway I am so so so so so so soooooooo sorry I didn't mean to disrespect or insault anyone.

I am soo sorry and i would really like you to look at this for minetown is my favourite server.
I know im not a mod, and I know im not the person who got banned, but I did see a lot of what happened in this situation as I was Skyping with the person who built the land that lochiechoccie was trying to claim. The building was not made for lochiechoccie, it was ment to be a home for the original creator. The castle then moved away from lochiechoccie's town as he left the clan and annoyed the builder so much that he got it moved to another location. The castle was never ment to be for lochiechoccie.