Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MIA and Cloud - MERGING!!! Do not apply to MIA anymore, apply to Cloud!
Started by [E] TheVillain_

It doesn't matter what the clan once was, it matters what the clan now is.

Saying that your empty faction, a mere name now, is valuable because it used to be the biggest, bestest, more splindifferest, is like me trying to sell you my run down old Caddilac. It has no seats, steering column or engine, but it was one hell of a car when I bought it...
Ok even if you see it that way, you still save 5000mtc on a new clan, and when you buy a clan, does it come with members? No.
It's still 10k credits for a dead faction. With a name you're locked into that likely has no meaning for you.

Wanting 10k for this is just greedy. My car is still awesome! So you can pay 1/3 less than what it cost new. By the way, it doesn't run, and there's nothing cool about it.
Slurth, I see you do not want to buy this faction, please do not post on this thread.
Craftapro wrote:
We decided that if anyone wished to buy it, we would sell it to the highest bidder.

Bidding

10.000 mtc
If that is a serious bid, then congratulations Slurth you have finally started the bidding process <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Bidding will end once all members are cleared out, and if you are the only bidder still by then Slurth, you win the faction!
Please note that it's a decimal, and not a comma...
10 mtc and wooden spade.
15 mtc and a block of white wool.
15mtc and 2 white wool.