Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I am extremely sorry.
Started by Unknown User

IGN: Keoni108

When you were banned: Some time last year

Person who banned you: Not sure anymore

Reason you were banned: w00dcuttlip logging into my account while he was already permabanned.

Hello minetownians, its keoni108. Some of you may remember me, from last year. I have been banned for letting my brother, w00dcuttlip, log into my account while he was already banned. I am extremely sorry for what I have done. I understand that I have caused mass confusion. I have gone from server to server, wandering, trying to find something thats REMOTELY close to what minetown gave to me. I have found no such server. LegendaryCraft, has a restriction on how often you can talk, once in 15 seconds. Buxville, doesn't allow you to speak in global. I have encountered such boredom in other servers that I have not played mine craft in several months. I have resorted to other games, such as toribash, and team fortress 2, and still, I find myself not completely satisfied with what I have. I beg you to let me back on the server. I can assure you that he has no access to my account anymore.

Sincerely, Keoni108

Toriacc please make a separate ban appeal.
gotmilk, its ok. They both have been banned for the same reason.

To Keoni and Toriacc:

About Yield's post:

I agree with Yield. We will never know who is on whose account and who does which action. I will discuss this with the other members of the ban committee.
I also agree with yield. I have caused confusion in the community. I have caused distrust in my account name, I am sorry. I have learned the hard way not to take this server for granted. I again beg you to unban me.
You don't have to bump this. We will have to discuss this as a community and we will reply with our verdict.
Just to make sure I can get unbanned from this appeal?
No , Create your own appeal.
Ok, we have decided to give you a second shot. As you claim that you have improved your accounts security, any activity that hints otherwise will result in immediate re-banning. We will be watching.