Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Stolen Castle

Locchiechoccie kicked us out of his town because he was kicked out of MIA for being constantly annoying, we had a castle that I paid for the resources there and arcose built it. He gave us the plot and now he is not letting us remove the castle to reobtain our items even though he said he would let us.
i do remember a pe about this. acrose did place all the blocks (checked via HE). only half the castle was covered under the region protection though from what i saw.
Arcose already made a pe and we asked him to make a new pe to let us know where he wants the castle moved to.
I informed Locchiechoccie yesterday that he could not keep the building if he did not build it, evicts the owner, and the owner wants the materials.
yes sadly he has not given me perms to remove it and yes i did make a pe however i was logged off when yall closed it so i was not abul to read what you sed this has become a nuisance all i want is the stuff back i have cleard an area if you would like to move it with the wold editor its at /warp miadome i can make a pe at the location i want it moved if you mods would like
you can view closed messages with /pe view #. correct me if im wrong. if you dont know the pe number, use /pe list closed (big number so it displays all pe's)
did he remove you from the region already? if so, I need the region name and I will speak to him again. If he removed you without warning it is against the rules.
wow ok i didnt know i could read closed pes but yes he removed me and no i dont know the name of the region it is at my /home ill go there and get the region and he removed me from the list when we kicked him from the guild and has not given me perms back to get my stuff personaly i think it would be easr to just move the castle with world edit thow i could be wrong never used the program um personaly i dont even want to chitchat with him or go back he is extremly annoying just let me know here what yall want to do its up to you i can mine it all away or just have it moved sadly i lack cash to donate to have it moved or i would have by now like i sed compleatly up to you guys i think this has gotten way out of hand at this point i feal like im being annoying and abuseing the mods time im very sorry it had to come to this
once I am able to get back on the server I will go check out the warp you gave and the region info. you are not annoying us or abusing us. XD it's what we are here for.
you already own the region at /warp miadome. are you sure this is the correct warp for the area you do not have access to?