Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Good Evening
Started by [E] Fastphoenix

Hey all, I'm Fast.

I'm a long time gamer and have been playing Minecraft for a few months now - generally that means logging on, digging a big hole, building a small house and dying to roaming packs of creepers.

I've only recently become aware of Minetown, and after several days staring avidly at the worldmap.. I love the giant mooshroom.. and the giant Bender.. the star destroyer.. or all the hordes of little towns. Its just.. so big. And yet I feel like I'd like to add my own legacy to that map. But I'm so confused by all the rules and the regions/towns/protection .. its all far too complicated for me. But if you don't mind, for the moment I would just like to be a tourist, and see the sights first.

Well I hope to see some of you in game soon.. and I'm looking forward to seeing some of these creations close up.
Hey no problem! Usually, with new players, all this different information can get very confusing. It is something that you will catch onto one day and be like "I get it now!!" But welcome to minetown!

Also if you have not applied to be a full member of MT you can do so at http://www.minetown.net/join

You can donate 5$ or more for instant membership, or apply to become a member.

Hope to see you ingame as well! Cya!

-Madster
SWEET welcome !! Its quite simple actually a player get his town/region/projects protected so people don't destroy them. There are tons of protections but if you walk far enough you can find a place to build =D.

Some nice places to warp to are

/warp zoo

/warp gianthouse

/warp candyland (lots of player statues)

/warp nimaro ( Has tons of nice projects)
Hey Fast, welcome to minetown <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I'm sure some of our wonderful members will be happy to show you around their buildings and designs.

Regions protect your plots from being griefed, if you cant break a block it means you are in a protected area. Use spider string and click the ground to find out if you are in someones region (The region name will appear in chat). Walk away from players regions to build your own home, if you are too close to anyones buildings staff will not make you a region and you would need to relocate. There are a lot of helpful players which can get you started, if you need a little plot to start off go to /warp newbietown where you could get one free plot to build.

Petitions are there for when you need staff help. Any of your ingame problems and questions you use the petition system.

When you open a pe the staff can teleport to exactly where the pe was created so make sure whatever your asking your pe is pointing to it. For example, you want a region done at a plot; make the pe at the plot so when staff go there they know which one you mean. Or if you want a warp stand exactly where you want the warp so staff can do it right for you.

Use /pe open <msg> for help. For example, /pe open Could you protect my house please?

We know how confusing it is to start off, you're always welcome to drop me a message. I will be more than happy to help you <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Hope this helps! Hope you enjoy our server x
Been on the server 30 minutes, explored more than I've built since I first bought the game.. just one question for now.. Whats the Sacrifice Room for in the Cathedral?
Fastphoenix wrote:
Whats the Sacrifice Room for in the Cathedral?

You don't wanna know.....

Anyways, welcome to the epic land of rainbows and butterflies that is Ponyville! Minetown! Lomtown! Minetown!

fluttershy_yay_large_display-s384x216-220756.gif
Welcome to Minetown, Fast. Thanks for scoping out my bender statue. You can actually go up inside of it like the statue of liberty. Warp to "/warp chapek9" to check it out. If you are looking for a great place to set up your first base of operations you can buy a plot of land in my neighbor's town, World's Edge "/warp worldsedge". World's edge has lots of amenities like farms and generators available to residents. Message Fettuccini to get a plot.