Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal
Started by [E] iTech

Username:malbaker (my bro acc(

When you were banned : the same date i got banned i am now unbanned but my bro acc isnt

Person who banned you:Dannidorito

Reason you were banned:i logged from his account when i got banned and asked why danni banned me
Was your main account unbanned?

I only banned this one since you came on to pester about why your main was banned. This can be unbanned if your main was x
yes unbanned\
And I go bannedfor miss using the /pe. I was trying to protect my house and I when I got done with it a person said what I didn't do I right and I tryed it the way that he/she and it banned me after I did the and it said the a miss used it but I tryed it the way that thatperson told me to do it and it worked but I tryed to pertition oped and it banned me so can you help get me unbaned
And I go bannedfor miss using the /pe. I was trying to protect my house and I when I got done with it a person said what I didn't do I right and I tryed it the way that he/she and it banned me after I did the and it said the a miss used it but I tryed it the way that thatperson told me to do it and it worked but I tryed to pertition oped and it banned me so can you help get me unbaned
Tippedout, make your own ban appeal.