Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Vault
Started by [E] Incompatibility

I'm starting a banking system in the heart of WR. Anyone who wants one is welcome to come by and I'll give you a tour. Right now, there is only one vault completed, and I plan to have it encased in obsidian. The vault will have the following features:

1. Water fountain that will take the dropped objects to the bottom floor of the vault, where it will be collected by either me, a bank employee, or yourself.

2. A lock at the front of each vault, planning to have it grief proof.

3. Incinerators, for your convenience.

Any suggestions, please post. I'll get screenshots later.
if you need help making a master vault door /w combo, just cive me a call and ill come help, i know quite a bit about redstone and its operations <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
yea i might need something like that
or you could bribe cody for adminium vaults and an admin stick /win
Or you could just go to the real bank in the spawn that no one will get to because it can only be acessed by 3 people and it is also protected
Yea but that bank sucks, no offense. Plus, since it's only accessed by three people, if none of those people are online then the people who stored stuff in that bank can't get their stuff.
but no one can take it thats the whole point
What I'm saying is that if the person has something in the bank and noone is there to open it.
If a builder goes to the bank, and the bank is empty, does it make a sound?
what do you mean sound?