Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Claiming Vegas
Started by [E] destroyer1239

player wanting to claim: Destroyer1239

Warp name to land: do /warp vegas

Screenshot of land:

846311.jpg

846314.jpg

846315.jpg

846316.jpg

846317.jpg

846318.jpg

846320.jpg

846322.jpg

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: i want to bring vegas back to life it became a dead city and so i wish to claim it and build new stuff and attract more people. i have heard that nobody goes to this town anymore i want to change that and also ive heard stories of others trying to claim the land and then the owner comes active again for like 2 days then inactive for weeks but those are just rumors and well what im trying to get at is i want to expand this town. add new features, give it the modern look of todays world.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums): -Must provide screenshot proof of message and also copy/paste of forum messages

here is the link that shows the pic of me and him infourm but no reply back

http://www.minetown.net/profile/1689540/pics/detail/album_id/161390#pid=846340

ingame:

846309.jpg

846310.jpg
hmm, another peice of Minetown history up for grabs huh. someone should really form a historical society at this rate >.>
I doubt your gonna get that. The owner is Mastac729, who is an admin and is on (at least in mumble). The co - owner is jallaf who is also still active. I doubt you'll be able to claim it, but gl.
well if i cant get it can i at least be a co-owner and try to bring it back to life
Sorry , But NO.
I dont want to break ur dreams but VEGAS is also on my list .. And i am working 2 cities right now and i am creating a hub .. no need to bring it back to "life"
Raventeeth left .. GoldenGM banned

So its me and MastaC.
Vegas is one of those semi-kinda old cities, not as old as Valor or Hyrule, HISTORICAL city.

I'm going to be honest, I hope tons of members see this, No city is ever "alive" Yeah people might buy lots and build stores, but you will never have a truly populated flourishing city, there's never been one, except for spawn.
GACKT wrote:
Vegas is one of those semi-kinda old cities, not as old as Valor or Hyrule, HISTORICAL city.

I'm going to be honest, I hope tons of members see this, No city is ever "alive" Yeah people might buy lots and build stores, but you will never have a truly populated flourishing city, there's never been one, except for spawn.

That reminds me, I wanted to claim spawn. Doesn't appear to have a listed owner.
Sequel_Sentry wrote:
GACKT wrote:

That reminds me, I wanted to claim spawn. Doesn't appear to have a listed owner.
HermanCainGrin.gif