Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] -w- seriously?!
Started by [E] SGT Fenix

No offense intended danni, but VVX1000 IS WildCat_Brass, thatd be me, ask xcoaster if you want, ask darthandroid! I thought that it would be proof enough that i already have ownership of all my regions except one back, and the fact that I have a good amount of people vouching for the fact that i am who i say i am would be more than enough, ask pokemongardevoir, or hunterkiller47, or ebay, or my countless other friends, haganharth, and more! if i werent brass, i wouldnt have my things back, and i CANT get on my brass account, it was given 2 me by a friend, registered with HIS email, and i lost contact with him and the password doesnt work. THATS my situation, in fact you can check my ban appeal from months and months ago when I was able to access my brass account, and THIS forum account is the one i used to post on my appeal, we love you danni, but sometimes you can be way too serious. and there arent many people who can recall everything i did on this server, with the secrets of my cities, the history of my cities, that should be proof enough,
Brass... i feel the post is kinda rude but I get that you're annoyed. I can vouch that VV is indeed Brass. When WildCat_Brass was still the account in use, I asked Wild why their username was such. They said the account was a gift.

Here's a screenshot from one of our enjin messages. I think this is proof enough.

WildCat.png
This is offence to me... saying that comment doesn't make your post less offensive. You have been an ass in your post which I do not appreciate.

For me I needed solid proof from the account which meant proof of purchase of the account of Wildcat, a message ingame from wildcat or a pe from wildcat. If you cannot provide this I have the right to refuse giving you that accounts stuff without the proof I have asked for. Another staff member who knows who you say you are will deal with it.

If a member came online and messaged me saying they were another member would you expect me to just hand over all their stuff without full consent from that ingame account? No so dont expect me to do the same for you. Its not a matter of trust, for me its a matter of proof. I dont do anything without the proof from that character itself.

Yes I know I can be serious at times but only when I need to be, if you're trying to tell me to be less serious when it comes to moving everything from one players character to another without full proof then i'm sorry but you are wrong, very wrong. By all means get another staff member to do it, im not telling them not to. If something goes wrong in the future because of this then they will be held accountable... and I will not put myself in that position. I want full proof or I have full right to deny.

So next time you want to be disrespectful and moan about me for doing my job correctly dont damn bother.

I have already told you to make a pe, comment it with a message to a staff who knows you and have evidence from you and be patient. Stop bitching just because I want a solid character evidence. Cant provide that? Then wait for another staff member.

Locking useless thread.